- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cleaned mushrooms on a baking sheet and lightly drizzle both sides with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder, basil and oregano, then bake for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, prep veggies and prepare pizza sauce if you haven’t done so already.
- Once par-baked, pull mushrooms out of the oven and top with desired amount of pizza sauce, veggies and a sprinkle of vegan parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the veggies are mostly cooked.
- Serve with fresh basil, red pepper flake and extra vegan parmesan
Serving size: 1 pizza
Recipe from Minimalist Baker